We offer a freshly painted unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment on the second floor with balcony at the backside (facing south) and storage room in the basement.
Located on the 2nd floor in the beloved Hoogkwartier with nice boutiques and hip galleries.
Near Markthal, Open Market and Old Harbor with cozy bars and restuarants.
Near Station Blaak (train, tram, bus, metro), Goudsesingel and Oostplein (tram, metro).
Secured entrance with intercom and access to storage in the basement.
Entrance, second floor.
Hallway with access to all rooms. Spacious kitchen which is equipped with gas cooker, extractor, fridge, separate freezer, microwave / oven, dishwasher, washer and dryer. Through the kitchen and living room you have access to the balcony facing the south.
Spacious living room with where the wall cupboard will stay part of the apartment. The rest of the furniture will not remain in the apartment.
Spacious master bedroom with enough space for a double bed and large closet wall. Second smaller bedroom at the frontside of the apartment which provides access to the second balcony. The bathroom is equipped with a shower with thermostatic tap, washbasin and mirror. Separate toilet and handbasin with hot/cold water.
Living room with 3 fitted wardrobes 42.07 m2
Balcony facing south 2.50 m2
Bedroom 1 10.07 m2
Bedroom 2 6.51 m2
Entrance with meter box 1.20 m2
Central hall on which all the rooms come out 3.94 m2
Bathroom with shower and sink 1.60 m2
Toilet with fountain incl. Hot water 1.52 m2
Kitchen with complete, built-in equipment 5.69 m2
Own cellar box in the substructure 5.00m2
- Rent is excluding gas, water electricity and TV/Internet;
- First rental contract is for minimum 12 month
- Double glazing (HR++)
- Energy label C; with electric heating and gas fireplace
- Suitable for a couple (with max. 1 child) or a shared housing (young professionals/master students) or working person;
- The apartment will be available in unfurnished condition; (main bedroom now has a different floor)
- The rent increase will be implemented on 1st of July 2024 according to government guidelines;