NEW LISTING // OLD-SOUTH (MUSEUM QUARTER)
Stunning, beautiful, high-end furnished one bedroom top floor apartment located in one of the most beautiful streets of old-south; the Jan Luijkenstraat (nearby Vondelpark, PC Hooftstraat and Museum square). This completely renovated apartment offers a wonderful and light living-room with luxurious fully equipped kitchen, modern bathroom with shower and a good sized bedroom with amazing fitted wardrobes which for me personally, would be a dream come true.Last but not least there is an a-mazing private terrace facing south-east! The apartment can be reached either by stairs or by elevator (yay) and is suitable for either one tenant or a couple.
Downstairs in the basement there is a shared laundry-room for all the tenants of the building (each tenant will have their own locker as well).
- one bedroom
- renovated and fully furnished (high-end)
- private terrace facing south-east overlooking the museum quarter
- ideal for one person or couple (working professionals)
- a1-location (5 steps from Vondelpark, PC Hooftstraat, Museumsquare etc.)
- shared laundry-room in basement
- 2 months sec. deposit
- contract A with min. of 12 months + (we are looking for a long-term tenant!)
- smoking and pets are not allowed
Would you like to hear some more details about the apartment? Or would you like me to show you around this amazing place? Please email to incl. a short introduction about you as a tenant.