For rent this FURNISHED 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms plus study top-floor apartment with elevator within a 5 minute walk from WTC.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Access from here to the large balcony
- A nice open fire place to bring the autumn and winter atmosphere in the home.
- Spacious kitchen with all modern equipment.
- The kitchen fits a small breakfast corner for convenience.
- There are two double bedrooms each with large wardrobes and private bathrooms.
- 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub and the other with a shower
- The large bathroom with bathtub and double sink is connected to the master bedroom.
- In addition to the two double bedrooms, there is also a small study. This room is away from the other rooms, which guarantees quiet surroundings to work in.
- Total living space 128 m2
- Around the corner is the Beatrixpark with it's exquisite nature in the middle of town.
- Also just around the corner is the World Trade Centre.
From age-old art to high-end chic, and home to some of the world’s best art museums such as the Rijksmuseum with the Nightwatch and the famous Van Gogh museum. Oud-Zuid (Old-South) is one of Amsterdam’s most elegant and well-heeled neighbourhoods, where impressive manors line leafy streets, and chic boutiques abound. From the splendour of Museumplein to the vibrant Vondelpark and the serene boulevards of Willemspark, the beautiful neighbourhood of Oud-Zuid rewards the visitor at every turn.
NO SHARING ALLOWED
Alongside the monthly rent is payable € 100 for central heating.
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
A copy of the energy certificate will be provided to the tenant.
This property may be rented by a tenant with his/her own temporarily paid income from work but unfortunately not via guarantee of someone who will not live in the house him/herself.
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website.
Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.